Thursday, January 1, 2009

Angel Message of the Day

1/1/09
I call on the powers above to bring me my twin flame for the sealing of my fate to be with the soul mate that is perfect for me in this life।

Friday January 02, 2009
I sing a song of praise and gratitude for all that is now mine and all that will be mine tomorrow and in the future.

Saturday January 03, 2009
The universe only has my highest good in mind। Everything happens for a good reason. There are no negatives, only learning and change.

Sunday January 04, 2009
I am forgiveness in action. By forgiving others, I set myself free from self limitations and become more magnetic to goodness.

Monday January 05, 2009
I cast all misery and doubt from my soul। I make room for all that is rich, magnificent, and wonderful in this world.

Tuesday January 06, 2009
I expect only the best things in life to be granted to me। I expect only the very best to happen and it always does.

Wednesday January 07, 2009
All is rich and wonderful in my world। I am profitable in all areas of my life and nothing stops my progress।

Thursday January 08, 2009
When I serve others, I naturally serve myself and the higher purpose of my own soul। It expands my ability to receive.

Friday January 09, 2009
When I forgive, even on a small scale, the vibration of the entire world is raised। Peace is possible if I have peace in my heart.

Saturday January 10, 2009
I share my wisdom with compassion। I am loving selfless and respect the beliefs and needs of others. In return, they respect me.

Sunday January 11, 2009
I rejoice in the good fortune of others। I have faith that what God has done for others he can also do for me.

Monday January 12, 2009
I am now happy। I deserve to be healthy and at peace. Problems dissolve of their own weight and I am free.

Tuesday January 13, 2009
I am free from disease and fear. I trust in my highest good. I accept those blessings that even seem to be in disguise.

Wednesday January 14, 2009
I am perfect as I am. I am the divine manifestation of God’s will for me. There is no wrong in Divine mind and I am blessed.

Thursday January 15, 2009
I prosper and pay all bills. Any money that I pay comes back to me tenfold. Money speeds to fill my needs.

Friday January 16, 2009
I now transcend all negative information about the economy. I create my own system of prosperity and thrive.

Saturday January 17, 2009
I now immediately manifest all the money that I need. This happens with all speed. I also wish the best for others in need.

Sunday January 18, 2009
Miracles happen in my life each day. With each breath my body heals and repairs itself without the need of drugs or surgery.

Monday January 19, 2009
My capacity to heal myself and others is endless. This is a kind universe. Mother Nature wants me to grow, thrive and live.

Tuesday January 20, 2009
I will not get in my own way. I will let God do for me what I am unable to do for myself.

Wednesday January 21, 2009
I think positive thoughts and only positive things happen। It only takes one positive thought to wipe out thousands of negative ones.

Thursday January 22, 2009
I do not want that which is not mine by Divine Right. I do not have goals that include envy, revenge, greed or resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment