Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Story

Hello my name is Lori Collins,

I am 42 years old, was born in North Kansas City, Mo on July 5th 1966. I live in Warrensburg, Mo with my daughter her fiance and my 2 grandsons. I have 3 children 2 girls 27 & 23, one boy 25 and 2 grandsons Ty Izia who is 5 & Tristan Rayne 9 months old they are such a joy.

I have worked for Corporate America for many years. I have worked many fields over the years. From helping my dad install carpet and vinyl, Factory Work to Bartending and Waitressing. I realized a long time ago that all I was doing is making them rich while I just scrape by from pay check to pay check Just to get by. As they say too much month at the end of the money is the way I lived and was brought up too.

I have always talked about and wanted to own my own business. I looked and got involved with SMC, the timing wasn't right for me and my fear over took I failed at that, one of those started and never finished. After being let go from J.O.B's over the years I started to look online for home based business's in February of 2007, I got a few calls nothing sounded good until the last week in February I received a call to review a website about Photomax and a phone number to call back when I was done.

I reviewed the website and got all excited, the technology I seen with being able to store your Photo's online was great, I have lost photo's from a fire and the Movie Magic DVD is a great Idea for gifts to give. The tears of joy you get when making one for your family is Priceless. I asked a friend of mine for help getting started he reviewed the information to make sure I was getting into the right business venture. He agreed to help me get started and I started my business on February 28th of 2007.

I have learned a lot on my journey from personal growth which has been. How to visualize my dreams, I have always had them just pushed them aside until now, I can see and feel myself in my dreams, not being so stressed because i know I have a plan B that can help others and myself change, doing affirmations, getting on to training calls, listen to senior partners that have already been where I am at this point. I have learned a lot about my company and the products. While on my learning journey we have a new patented hand held device the size of a cell phone that can erase your past, reduce lines and wrinkle's in 12 minutes. Then there is True Face Essence Ultra (the liquid gold in a blue capsule) that can give you the elasticity back of a 20 year old.

In October of 2008 we found out the enzyme that cause's aging it is ARNox and with the Study of Stanford and Purdue they have came up with Ageloc that can slow down and even stop the aging process in peoples skin. The reasons for my choosing this company are endless we are publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol of NUS, been around for 24 years and have a 5 A1 on Dunn and Bradstreet.

I can go on and on, that isn't what I am here for. I am here to help others succeed it isn't about me to be honest it is about helping others. I don't benefit until I help others benefit it is called Pay it forward and it is really simple I give out information and if people see the value in me and my business I can help them. You are either ready for change or your not.

Let me ask one question IF there was a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF MONEY on the table...... DO you EVER keep your eye's open for projects outside of what your currently doing..... or not?


1 comment:

  1. Lori,
    This story gives a powerful meaning to the old phrase, "You've come a long way, baby!" LOL You are succeeding and the universe is sending you all the wealth that you need and more. You go girl! :-)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete